Login Join IOPS

London Chapter Meeting May 2015 Minutes

forest
  • Written by:
  • Published on:
  • Categories:
  • Comments:
  • Share:

Minutes IOPS Monthly Chapter meeting 28 May 2015


Present: Daniel, Rob, David - Apologies, Sofa 


Rob and David to join Daniel in Radical Assembly planning [Have they already had a meeting?]


 Sofas ideas around violence article etc in parking space


 Web presence stuff in parking space


 Rob to talk to Sofa about Peace News stuff. David and Daniel not going.


 Meetings 7-9pm from now on. 


 Daniel to send around Plan C reading.


David reported back on South East London General Radical Assembly. A trade union group has been formed which David has joined and is excited about. 


We talked to a member of black revs. Daniel to contact him about learning more...


David interested on discussing intersectionality and revolutionary strategy, and the idea of organising around housing.


 David to be on a debate panel on revolution at King's College play on 5th June


 Upcoming first meeting of the Alternative Institutions working group with non-IOPS members.


 Next meeting:


Failitator: Daniel


RB: Daniel (as upcoming facilitator) can you please publish to the website the proposed Agenda on 9th June?


Minutes: Rob


Reading leader: David


Social on the 9th at London Bridge


RB: Rob to publish to website Social on 2nd June

Discussion 0 Comments